I am so excited to share with you my latest interview on disordered eating with Dr. Lourdes Viado on the Women In-Depth: Conversations About the Inner Lives of Women podcast.
One of the core themes I discuss is how at the core, we are whole and unbroken, we are so much more than ‘just a body’.
“I have a body but I am also more than my body and you know, there’s this whole other rich world inside of me called the soul.” Jodie Gale.
In this podcast, Dr. Viado and I discuss:
- My work as a disordered eating / eating disorder coach, counsellor and psychotherapist on the Northern Beaches of Sydney
- Confronting internal weight discrimination
- Overeating, under eating and when eating is disordered
- Modelling good food habits for children
- Carolyn Costin Conscious Eating Guielines
- The Soul Self
You can listen to the episode here:
I was previously interviewed on Episode 9: Disordered Eating: A Search for Wholeness and on Episode 67, Dr Viado turned one of my blogs, Top 6 Women In-Depth podcasts for binge and emotional eating into a whole episode!
If you enjoyed these episodes, you can listen to the many other conversations about the inner lives of women via Women In-Depth on iTunes. Women In-depth is currently getting nearly 10k downloads a month – join the Women In-Depth tribe!
Do you want to transform your relationship with food, body & soul®? Start here by clicking on the link for a copy of my free eBook, 4 Ways to Befriend Your Body.