How can I help you?
- Do you feel like you are not good enough?
- Do you compare yourself and / or your body to others, tyrannize yourself and feel like you have to be perfect?
- Do you self-sabotage or find yourself repeating the same unhealthy patterns (such as emotional eating) over and over again?
- Do you feel anxious, angry, depressed, disconnected, lonely, sad, or overwhelmed?
- Have you suffered deeply and need support from someone who knows what that feels like?
- Would you like to learn how your early childhood trauma and eating challenges can be the catalyst for transformational growth and healing?
- Perhaps you are longing to live a more creative, soulful, purposeful and meaningful life?
I help women recover from trauma, disordered eating
& not feeling good enough
In my Northern Beaches of Sydney In-Person & Online Counselling & Psychotherapy Practice, I am passionate about helping women:
Recover & Grow with Counselling & Psychotherapy
I can also help you recover and grow from any of these women’s health and well-being concerns:
- Anger, anxiety or depression
- Grief and loss
- Eating disorders, disordered eating (emotional eating), exercise and body image
- Ecological worries and concerns
- Finding value, meaning and purpose in life
- Infertility and adoption
- Life crisis and life transitions
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THAT I AM THE RIGHT counsellor & psychotherapist FOR YOU?
Choosing a trauma & disordered eating counsellor or psychotherapist is a big deal. It might be the first time you have ever talked about what’s been bothering you.
Evidence says that it’s not the modality of therapy that works, it’s the relationship between the client and the therapist. We will start off by having a getting to know you session where I encourage you to see if I am the right therapist for you.
I have sat in the client’s chair and journeyed my own individual, couples and group therapy so I know what it feels like to be in therapy.
My 8-year training in the UK in depth counselling and eco-psycho-spiritual psychotherapy was extremely rigorous. Since then, I have trained with some of the world’s most influential thought leaders in the field of women’s health and well-being, complex trauma, disordered eating, emotional eating + other food, weight and body image concerns.
I am excited to be sharing this work with women on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia-wide and overseas via ZOOM.
Please take a look around for more information and feel free to email me with any questions.
DO counselling & psychotherapy WORK? SHORT ANSWER: YES!
There is a considerable amount of evidence to show that not only does therapy for trauma and disordered eating provide symptom improvement but through developing inner resources, self-knowledge and awareness, you can continue to make positive changes long after your therapy ends – this is often referred to as post-traumatic growth. The tools and awareness you develop will last you a lifetime.
Psychotherapy & counselling have a wide range of life-long benefits.
Latest from the Blog
This post is about How to Find a Good Trauma Therapist on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, and Online. Have you ever felt like the
Adorned with twinkling lights and festive cheer, the holiday season often becomes a poignant reminder of the intricate dynamics within dysfunctional families. For daughters grappling
Welcome to my blog post, A Guide for Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers at Christmas and other Holidays. The holiday season is often portrayed as a
Learning to recognise our feelings and needs with Non Violent Communication (NVC) is essential for self discovery, trauma recovery and healing from self-destructive behaviours such
This blog is a movie review of: “The Whale” by this Jungian Life with an introduction including a Health at Every Size® perspective. For over
How Parents can Help Their Child Recover from an Eating Disorder with Eating Disorder Parent Coaching
Is your child struggling with an eating disorder? Are you in need of guidance so that you can support your child towards recovery? This page