I was recently interviewed on Overcoming Eating Trauma for the Eating Enlightenment Podcast with Jared Levenson. He was such a great host and I think you will get a lot out of our conversation if you are struggling with trauma, food, weight and body image concerns.
In my interview, I talk about:
- How women looking for recovery from body image problems, yo yo dieting, chronic dieting and eating disorders are drawn to my approach because I provide a non-pathologizing, holistic, forward thinking and soulful perspective for transformation and growth.
- Psychopathology and labels such as mental illness and mental disorders
- How we must take a holistic and whole person approach to disordered eating and trauma: body, feelings, mind, sexuality and spiritually
- What are our symptoms calling us to awaken to?
- Spiritual bankruptcy
- Care of the soul
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Free eBook: 4 Ways to befriend Your Body
- Soul Sessions with Jodie Gale podcast
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Dante’s Divine Comedy
You can listen to my interview here: