Live your life with purpose! *Sydney Life Coaching Christmas Special*
Are you feeling lost or disconnected?
Does something keep getting in the way of where you want to go with your life?
Would you like to know yourself at a deeper level?
Are you looking for value, meaning and purpose in life?
Would you like change in 2013?
It is only 5 weeks until the new year! Now is the perfect time to have some life coaching sessions to set you up for your new year’s goals.
Using guided visualisation – you will connect in a symbolic way with your deeper source of understanding and inner wisdom.
Some of the themes we will explore together are:
- managing change
- how your history might be impacting on your present life situations and relationships
- life direction
- what gets in the way of living the life you dream of?
- moving towards a life filled with value, meaning and purpose
Life coaching sessions can benefit you in the following ways:
- Explore how your past is impacting on you in the here and now
- Connect with a sense of value, meaning and purpose in life
- Find and build upon your existing strengths
- Build a tool-box of coping and life skills
- Experience meditation and visualisation
- Learn mindfulness techniques
- Make healthy long-lasting changes
- Change unhealthy thought patterns
- Discover Journaling
- Enjoy symbolic artwork
- Explore your dreams
- Unleash your creativity
- Learn through psycho-education
‘Live Your Life on Purpose’ bookings with therapeutic counsellor, life coach & psychotherapist – Jodie Gale
You can experience ‘Live Your Life with Purpose’ as a 3-hour one off experience ($275pp) or for a deeper exploration, over 6-12 weekly sessions ($90 pp per session). This offer is available to purchase until 25th December, 2012.
Life-coaching makes a wonderful gift to yourself or for friends and family. It is perfect for individuals or for a small group of family members and/or friends. Gift certificates are available.
The following session times are available before Christmas:
Saturday 1, 8, 15 December at 11.45am
Saturday 1, 8, 15 December at 1pm
Sunday 16 December at 9-12pm
Business as usual in the new year if you would prefer to start then.